Hey, my name is Frankie Forzoni. I'm half Italian and I am a 3D artist and retoucher based in London. I love anything creative, I'm obsessed with visual effects and a full on geek through and through. Here you'll find my 3D portfolio, testimonials and all my links for keeping in touch. Please feel free to message me with any freelance opportunities, collaborations wanted, or if you just fancy a chat or have any questions.
A Quick Intro
I graduated from Leeds University in July 2012, gaining a BA in Graphic and Communication Design (Ind). I am a graphic designer and 3D generalist artist based in London. I have work experience from London Fashion Week and British Vogue. I then worked in a post-production house in Soho called Smoke & Mirrors, followed by Smoke & Mirrors Design, for three years as a CGI Operator. I am currently employed by Design Bridge in London, as a Visualiser.
I’m a passionate designer and will hopefully eventually work on great films within the VFX industry, and will be one of the leading female 3D artists around – fingers crossed! The dream is Pixar, ILM or Lucas Film!
For more information and recommendations please visit my LinkedIn profile.
Or feel free to contact me at email@example.com
Software, Skills & Features
Advance software and system knowledge includes:
- Cinema 4D
Basic software knowledge includes:
BA in Graphic and Communcation Design (Ind).
Subjects Studied : Graphic and Communication Media A; Graphic and Communication Media B; The Design Process; Design Application; Digital Design; Digital Media 2B (Motion); Intro to Photography (Digital); Fundamentals of Imaging; Colour: Art & Science; Marketing Creativity & Innovation; Design Management 1A; History Theory of Art & Design; Design Theory 2; Patterns and Culture.
- 3D World Magazine, Website, Facebook (March 2013) - Steampunk Butterfly
- 3D World Facebook (Dec 2013) - Christmas Baubles
- 3D World Magazine (May 2014) - Q&A
- Creative Bloq (March 2014) - Steampunk Butterfly
- 3D World Magazine (July 2014) - Q&A
- 3D World Magazine (Aug 2014) - Q&A
"Steampunk at the Sangre" Exhibition, Sangre de Cristo Arts Center, Pueblo, Colorado, USA (June 6th - Sept 6th 2014) - Steampunk Butterfly
- Creative Bloq (Aug 2014) - Steampunk Butterfly
- 3D World Magazine (Oct 2014) - Q&A
- 3D World Magazine (Dec 2014) - Q&A
- 3D World Magazine (Feb 2015) - Q&A
- 'Steampunk Tendencies' Facebook Page (Feb 2015) - Steampunk Butterfly
- Creative Bloq (April 2015) - Diesel Glass Bottle
- 3D World Magazine (May 2015) - Q&A
- 3D World Magazine (June 2015) - Q&A
- 'Steampunk' Facebook Page (July 2015) - Steampunk Butterfly
- DesignBridge Blog (July 2015) - Steampunk Butterfly
- 3D World Magazine (Nov 2015) - Q&A